A poem For My Father

                                             
                        MY FATHER
When I was born he couldn't show his happiness
                        But he was the happiest person in all.
He wanted to express his love for me to me
            But he couldn't express himself for me.
He wanted to hug me for a long
                        But he suppressed himself
          Bcoz He is My Father.........

When he used to take me out of home
            That was the happiest moment for me.
I felt fully secures in the world
            Bcoz He caught my hand in his hand.
Suddenly he saw my smiling face and
            Forgot all his sorrows.
Bcoz He is A Father.........

A person who forgot all his dreams
                         To make my dreams real
A person who is tired
                        But kept me unknown from it.
A person who feels Happy
            When i smile.
A person who is earning only for me
            And facing every risk lonely
He is My Father.........

Now I grew up a little
            He became my Best friend.
When I get in trouble
            Patiently he guides me.
When I am DE confident
            He becomes my confidence.
He made me better Human
           He is My Father.....

A Father is the best person to guide and
            To give right direction to your life.
Bcoz He is A Father.........


                                                           

Comments

Post a Comment

Don't add any link here.

Popular Posts